pull away meaning in Hindipull away sentence in Hindi
- Then I saw Real Quiet draw alongside of us and pull away.
- Stupples eagled the 13th hole to pull away from her nearest rivals.
- Neither team could pull away from the other in the first half.
- Stir vigorously until mixture thickens and pulls away from sides of pan.
- The Wildcats used some stingy defense to pull away at the end.
- They also pull away men who try to interfere with the fun.
- Bake 25 minutes or until edges pull away from sides of pan.
- They used their quickness and some accurate outside shooting to pull away.
- Gaps frequently open up as the surfaces pull away from each other.
- But Nebraska had four TDs in the fourth quarter to pull away.
- pull back or move away or backward; "The enemy withdrew"; "The limo pulled away from the curb"
synonyms：, , , , , ,