pulegone meaning in Hindipulegone sentence in Hindi
- One such method is a condensation reaction of olivetol and pulegone.
- Racemic menthol can also be formed by hydrogenation of pulegone.
- Its essential oils are high in pulegone.
- Pulegone is a clear colorless oily liquid and has a pleasant odor similar to pennyroyal, peppermint and camphor.
- Pulegone is also an insecticide " the most powerful of three insecticides naturally occurring in many mint species.
- Peppermint oil has a high concentration of natural pesticides, mainly pulegone ( Found mainly in " Mentha arvensis var . piperascens"
- The substances that give the mints their characteristic aromas and flavors are menthol ( the main aroma of peppermint and Japanese peppermint ) and pulegone ( in pennyroyal and Corsican mint ).
- "' Pulegone "'is a naturally occurring organic compound obtained from the essential oils of a variety of plants such as " Nepeta cataria " ( catnip ), " Mentha piperita ", and pennyroyal.
- In the reaction only half the pulegone reactant ( "'2 "') is labeled and on recombining a labeled imine fragment can react with another labeled ketone fragment or an unlabeled fragment and likewise a labeled ketone fragment can react with a labeled or unlabeled imine fragment.
- With the limitation that the concentration of pulegone should not exceed 1 %, it has been concluded that Mentha Piperita ( Peppermint ) Oil, Mentha Piperita ( Peppermint ) Extract, Mentha Piperita ( Peppermint ) Leaves, Mentha Piperita ( Peppermint ) Water are safe as used in cosmetic formulations.