• सार्वजनिक उद्यम
|public: सामान्य जन जन जनता
public enterprises meaning in Hindipublic enterprises sentence in Hindi
- They are administered by the Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises.
- GFTU did not operate in public enterprises or within the state administration.
- In October 2006, King Taufa?ahau Tupou IV appointed him Minister for Public Enterprises.
- Green was prominent in the social, business and public enterprises of the city.
- Gigaba was replaced by Lynne Brown as minister for Public Enterprises.
- Crown corporations are public enterprises and important contributors to the economy of Manitoba.
- Minister for Public Enterprises Stella Sigcau said at a press briefing.
- The "'Ministry of Public Enterprises of West Bengal "'is a ministry.
- And some of these aspiring public enterprises are very wet behind the ears.
- O'Neill appointed Sir Mekere as his Minister for Public Enterprises.