prow meaning in Hindi
[ prau ] sound:prow sentence in Hindi
- The gallery for the auditorium resembled the prow of a ship.
- Some have high prows, and others broad flat ones.
- With Tone he stands at the prow of the ship.
- The Suiones own fleets of rowing vessels with prows at both ends.
- Boundary Peak is the " prow " of the triangular fault block.
- The dock grapples are at the prow of the ship.
- They are usually highly decorated and bear a marlin-like prow.
- A shot went from prow to stern killing 20 sailors.
- She seemed to be without prow or stern, to go on forever.
- Elway declined comment after returning from the Prow Bowl in Hawaii this week.
- front part of a vessel or aircraft; "he pointed the bow of the boat toward the finish line"