prothrombin meaning in Hindiprothrombin sentence in Hindi
• चल तरंगरेखीय त्वरित्र
• वानडे ग्राफ त्वरित्र
• सीरम प्रोथ्रॉम्बिन रूपांतरण
- The molecular weight of prothrombin is approximately 72, 000 Da.
- Most people with the prothrombin mutation ( G20210A ) never develop thrombosis.
- Manipulation of prothrombin is central to the mode of action of most anticoagulants.
- This can lead to an increase in prothrombin time.
- The most common problem is the factor V Leiden and prothrombin G20210A mutation.
- By having too much prothrombin, it increases the chances the blood clotting.
- Males typically have larger clotting factors ( vitamin K, prothrombin and platelets ).
- Factor Xa ( in the presence of factor V ) activates prothrombin into thrombin.
- For example, it is needed to carboxylate specific glutamic acid residues on prothrombin.
- Prothrombin complex concentrate, cryoprecipitate and fresh frozen plasma are commonly used coagulation factor products.
- a protein in blood plasma that is the inactive precursor of thrombin