• संरक्षण निर्माण कार्य
|protective: बचाव गश्त बचाव|
|works: कारखाना निर्माण|
protective works meaning in Hindiprotective works sentence in Hindi
- Protective works along the banks of the Clutha River have also been undertaken.
- Since then a rock revetment has been constructed to protect the breached coastline, and further protective works have been carried out to the east.
- The agency s new charter extends its field of services to include the general care of children, including foster home service, adoption, and protective work.
- They steered a middle course between the minimal protective works espoused by the Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings, and the extensive restoration and reconstruction undertaken at French historical sites by Eug�ne Viollet-le-Duc.
- In hoodoo folk magic, these symbolisms are somewhat changed : Myrrh and Olive remain the same, but Cinnamon is for money and luck, and Calamus is used to sweetly control others . ( The Matherian alternative, Galangal, is employed in protective work, especially that involving court cases .)
- They do warn that all residents of the region should be prepared for a large event and its subsequent effects ( e . g ., lack of water, firefighting, first aid, electricity, motor and heating fuels, etc . ) and that much life-safety protective work remains to be done.