process camera meaning in Hindi
• संसाधन कैमरा
|process: व्यवस्था क्रम|
|camera: गुप्त कक्ष एकांत|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Process cameras were still widely in use until the late 1980s and early 1990s.
- When all the layers were finished, they were combined into one image using a large process camera.
- As a result, the process camera has become obsolete very quickly indeed and very few remain in use.
- This was common for reproduction photography of flat copy when large film negatives were used ( see Process camera ).
- At that time, computer-to-plate technology became economically viable and had significant advantages over the analogue process cameras.
- These " process cameras " are usually recognisable by their special film magazines, which look like two standard film magazines on top of each other.
- In this system, a final paste-up that needed no further changes or additions was ready to be photographed by the process camera and subsequently printed.
- He invented several techniques related to halftone blockmaking, of which the " screen-adjusting machine " for the automatic focussing of process cameras, was also assembled in England following his design.
- These are generally referred to as a " process camera " and consist of vertically mounted models for smaller work and horizontal units mounted on rails for very large works such as maps and plans.
- Classically designed apochromatic process camera lenses generally have a maximum aperture limited to about 9 . More recently, higher-speed apo lenses have been produced for medium format, digital and 35 mm cameras.