priming meaning in Hindi
• आग लगाना
• कण्ठ करना
• प्राइम चौकी
• प्राथमिक लेप
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- The president and the prime minister of England enjoy it hugely.
- "He's just in the prime of life.
- One is how the prime minister will handle his coalition allies.
- Thus primed, the audience at the midnight screening responded wildly.
- "Waterzooi " could easily become an illustrated primer.
- Japanese banks operating in America would have been a prime target.
- She's still a fighter, still in her prime.
- Of course, to me, this was priming the well.
- Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto quickly denied that Pakistan has the bomb.
- Bart Simpson is an entertainment program that runs in prime time.