prawn meaning in Hindi
[ prɔ:n ] sound:prawn sentence in Hindi
- Mini-burgers are out, and sauteed prawns are in.
- Also available are " prawn flavour maize snacks ."
- _Herb Rice ( recipe comes after one for Grilled Prawns)
- Open another Foster's and pass the prawns, mate.
- Twist the heads off the prawns, then shell and devein.
- Shrimp / prawns ( wild-caught, international or farmed)
- Many prawn farmers could not see a future in the business.
- Telaga Air prawn farms closed, fixtures destroyed, NEW STRAITS TIMES
- Prawn farm to reopen after security assurance, NEW STRAITS TIMES-
- Now the price for large prawns is nearly Bt500 per kilogramme.
- shrimp-like decapod crustacean having two pairs of pincers; most are edible
- any of various edible decapod crustaceans
- fish for prawns