prate meaning in Hindi
[ preit ] sound:prate sentence in Hindi
• गप हांकना
• बिना प्रयोजन बकना
• बकबक करना
• खोल देना
- And senators prate majestically of their devotion to law and order!
- But it was defender Cesar Prates who provided the only pop.
- Prate is secretary for the council and member of its finance committee.
- Cesar Prates, Sabri Sarioglu and Arif Erdem scored for the Turks.
- When Prate enters the room he suspects adultery and sees the clothes.
- Let all who prate of Beauty hold their peace,
- Donning on his orator robes over them Prate then runs off to court.
- Prate continues to investigate the crime, which is now considered a cold case.
- Lollia s adultery leads to the dishonouring of her husband, Prate, and Lord Alphonso.
- In 2008, Krunoslav Prates was sentenced to life in prison for his role in the assassination.
- idle or foolish and irrelevant talk
synonyms：, , ,
- speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly
synonyms：, , , , , , , , , , , ,