• संभाव्य योग्यता
|potential: विभवमापी तनाव|
|ability: अधिकार कौशल|
potential ability meaning in Hindipotential ability sentence in Hindi
- He was then offered another contract in the summer because of his potential ability.
- Is this a real potential ability zero-point energy can do?
- They are known in the industry for their versatility and potential ability to create chartbusters.
- I'd like to thank my nominator for his confidence in my potential abilities as an administrator.
- Hosting services have the potential ability to identify when and where their images are being used.
- Its potential ability to twist and turn at high speed could have enabled it to evade pursuers.
- Kerry's potential ability to tap his wife's vast fortune has worried Weld's campaign aides from the beginning.
- It surveys at considerable length the area of biological weapons and Iraq's potential ability to deploy or use them.
- The second group, the PfB, went to research the site for the potential ability to contribute to the archaeological record.
- Their potential ability came into light after only one year, when they took part in the 1999 Dead Sea ultramarathon.