porcine meaning in Hindi
[ 'pɔ:sain ] sound:
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- "Porcine " is the word he tosses out.
- All pigs are born with a virus called porcine endogenous retrovirus.
- The porcine spermadhesin polypeptides are coded by five closely linked genes.
- The movie is also a porcine public-relations coup.
- Animatronics turned the piglet actor into a porcine Anthony Hopkins.
- The viruses are known as porcine endogenous retroviruses or PERVs.
- The principal products are : bovine, porcine, equine and birds.
- Poractant alfa is an extract of natural porcine lung surfactant.
- Decellularized porcine valves have growth and remodeling potential as well.
- Gilt Miss Piggys support the top like porcine caryatids.
- relating to or suggesting swine; "comparison between human and porcine pleasures"