|poor: तड़ाका फट तंग|
|devil: दानव दुष्ट|
poor devil meaning in Hindipoor devil sentence in Hindi
- Only a city of Atlanta police officer saved that poor devil,
- Maybe the poor devil is on this cholesterol-lowering drug.
- You always wonder what happened when the poor devil goes that way.
- They are victims, poor devils, of our rollicking population growth.
- Some people keep a child or two in college, poor devils.
- But how about some poor devil in Peru or Bangladesh or whatever?
- What did the poor devil know about his new allegiance?
- Better to reassure the poor devils that money can't buy happiness.
- Yet, poor devils they really did exist ".
- And who can blame them, poor devils?