police van meaning in Hindipolice van sentence in Hindi
- The newspaper said some 10 people were pushed into a police van.
- The beating continued even after they were forced into a police van.
- Several demonstrators were injured by a police van speeding through the crowd.
- After his speech, Hale was whisked away in an unmarked police van.
- The besieged Milan fans returned home in police vans several hours later.
- Once inside a police van, the three men could be heard yelling.
- The two Israelis were brought to court in two separate police vans.
- Martin was later brought back to the courthouse in a police van.
- Armored police vans fired hundreds, perhaps thousands of volleys of tear gas.
- Demonstrators burned a police van and motorcycle and ransacked a police guardhouse.
- van used by police to transport prisoners
synonyms：, , , ,