polarity meaning in Hindi
[ pəu'læriti ] sound:polarity sentence in Hindi
• एक साथ विरोधी वृत्तियाँ
• विचारों में भिन्नता
- Unintentionally, Winfield and Dawson represent the polarity of the issue.
- Once, cultural meaning revolved around the polarity dividing the two.
- They differ from common refrigerator magnets in their strength and polarity.
- It is natural for couples to experience a switch of polarities.
- European culture is built on polarity, which creates great energy.
- Our society needs its Eminems because they are our polarity responders.
- Both send out a pressure-speed field with different polarity.
- The polarity is chosen to suit the positive or negative process.
- The three succeeded in creating the first geomagnetic polarity time scale.
- The energies of such bands are characteristically sensitive to solvent polarities.
- a relation between two opposite attributes or tendencies; "he viewed it as a balanced polarity between good and evil"
- having an indicated pole (as the distinction between positive and negative electric charges); "he got the polarity of the battery reversed"; "charges of opposite sign"