pock meaning in Hindipock sentence in Hindi
- 40 families were burned and pock-marked by mortar fire.
- Pock Face proposed tests to determine who was the genuine wife.
- :: : Actually pock is a perfectly good English word.
- Carter told reporters at the pock-marked Sarajevo Airport.
- Charles Pock, a local engineer, was equally enthusiastic.
- Pock says, " and it includes school lunches and snacks.
- He is a man with few pocks on his character or career.
- Mounds of garbage rise from the sidewalks and potholes pock the roads.
- He was described as having deformed pocks upon his face and body.
- Kwan later gave birth to Bernhard " Bernie " Pock.
- a pustule in an eruptive disease
- mark with a scar; "The skin disease scarred his face permanently"