pneumatic hammer meaning in Hindipneumatic hammer sentence in Hindi
- In the process of chasing Mickey and Minnie, Pete has an pneumatic hammer.
- They took with them recovery equipment, including pneumatic hammers, Leendertse said.
- They took with them recovery equipment, including pneumatic hammers, the Foreign Ministry said.
- The earliest cultures used abrasive techniques, and modern technology employs pneumatic hammers and other devices.
- It competed in BattleBots in the middleweight division using a fast pneumatic hammer as its weapon.
- In contrast to the cam-type hammer drill, a rotary / pneumatic hammer drill accelerates only the bit.
- That's the equivalent of a pneumatic hammer, Anthony Wootton wrote in " Insects of the World ."
- Earlier, 21 German earthquake relief specialists headed to Algeria with search dogs and recovery equipment, including pneumatic hammers.
- Employing hand-held and pneumatic hammers, he beats the aluminum until it assumes the shape of the wood or rock.
- Using a pear shaped mallet and sandbag to stretch the sheet metal ( pneumatic hammer or power hammer is faster still.
- a hammer driven by compressed air