plastered meaning in Hindi
[ 'plɑ:stəd ] sound:plastered sentence in Hindi
- His entire personal life would be plastered all over the television.
- In every major company, the strip is plastered all over.
- Their faces are plastered on TV and in the rock press.
- His face is plastered on the front of the festival program.
- Torrijos'campaign headquarters is plastered with posters of his father.
- The Broncos plastered Green Bay last Sunday by 31-10.
- Q . How can I find studs behind a plastered wall?
- Family and friends also flew to Texas and plastered Seguin with fliers
- Posters portraying him as a Nazi were plastered on telephone poles.
- The walls are hand plastered, the mantel bricks hand shaped.
- very drunk
synonyms：, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- (of walls) covered with a coat of plaster
- (of hair) made smooth by applying a sticky or glossy substance; "black hair plastered with pomade"