• चौड़ी पत्ती वले वृक्ष
|plane: रन्दा हमवार बनाना|
|tree: वनस्पति काठ पेड़|
plane tree meaning in Hindiplane tree sentence in Hindi
- The tree was described as a plane tree, similar to a sycamore.
- The previous boundary is marked by a wide arc of Plane trees.
- The communal garden is in size and contains plane trees and shrubs.
- A huge plane tree, similar to a sycamore, then fell on the tent.
- One of the London plane trees closest to the trade center was uprooted.
- The main street, Melrose Street, is lined with beautiful plane trees.
- The narrow, curvy road passed through avenues of plane trees and tidy villages.
- Placed along the perimeter fencing are London Plane trees and Cedar of Lebanon.
- The name is from 18th-century French referencing the European plane tree.
- The park has rose-colored granite pavers indicating a winding path and London plane trees.
- any of several trees of the genus Platanus having thin pale bark that scales off in small plates and lobed leaves and ball-shaped heads of fruits