• पीयूषिका वामनता
|pituitary: पीयूष ग्रंथि|
|dwarfism: बौनापन वामनता|
pituitary dwarfism meaning in Hindipituitary dwarfism sentence in Hindi
- Extreme shortness with completely normal proportions sometimes indicates growth hormone deficiency ( pituitary dwarfism ).
- Deficiency in somatotrope secretion before puberty or before the end of new bone tissue growth, can lead to pituitary dwarfism.
- Pralmorelin was also under investigation for the treatment of GHD and short stature ( pituitary dwarfism ), and made it to phase II clinical trials for these indications, but was ultimately never marketed for them.
- In August and September 1970, Sterling submitted more data; the data was not sufficient but the FDA allowed the drug to be continued to be marketed, since there was an unmet need for drugs for osteoporosis and pituitary dwarfism, but Sterling was required to submit more data.
- In June 1970 the FDA announced its conclusions on the effectiveness of certain anabolic steroid drugs, including stanozolol, based on the NAS / NRC reports made under DESI . The drugs were classified as probably effective as adjunctive therapy in the treatment of senile and postmenopausal osteoporosis but only as an adjunct, and in pituitary dwarfism ( with a specific caveat for dwarfism, " until growth hormone is more available " ), and as lacking substantial evidence of effectiveness for several other indications.