physical process meaning in Hindi
• भौतिक प्रक्रम
|physical: प्रकृति शरीर|
|process: व्यवस्था क्रम|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- I'd take a look at both options for modeling the physical process.
- The curvilinear coordinates of GST can explain physical processes applied to images.
- For her it is a physical process that moulds anxiety into form.
- What are the physical processes that sustain high productivity in the region?
- The physical process that produces dark slope streaks is still uncertain.
- The phase modulation procedure of the physical process is generally a continuous function.
- Flocculation is a physical process and does not involve the neutralization of charge.
- It emphasizes the composition, structure, history, and physical processes that shape the planet.
- It might start out as small and become amplified by some physical process.
- The process of creation in the mind becomes the physical process of labor.
- a sustained phenomenon or one marked by gradual changes through a series of states; "events now in process"; "the process of calcification begins later for boys than for girls"