• वैयक्तिक स्वस्थवृत्त
|hygiene: स्वास्थ्य विज्ञान|
personal hygiene meaning in Hindipersonal hygiene sentence in Hindi
- If anything, the most teasing was for Dylan over his personal hygiene.
- Ten commandments are directed towards personal hygiene and maintaining basic good health.
- Newton's personal hygiene disclosures left a number of Britons holding their noses.
- But when it comes to personal hygiene, the guy is extremely fastidious.
- "Personal hygiene is something you take care of personally, " she said.
- He is teased by his classmates for his lack of personal hygiene.
- Selpak is organizing personal hygiene classes at primary schools all around Turkey.
- She still cannot take care of personal hygiene or fully dress herself.
- Means : " He's got the personal hygiene of a dung beetle ."
- Boiling water and washing hands for personal hygiene could eliminate chronic health problems.