persnickety meaning in Hindi
[ pə(:)'snikiti ] sound:persnickety sentence in Hindi
- He was persnickety and a perfectionist, but a puckish one.
- Clearly, the stripers had emerged from their persnickety eating habits.
- I don't think I'm being persnickety about this.
- But what makes them particularly persnickety is their love of the dark.
- Cronyn admitted he could be somewhat persnickety when preparing for a role.
- Cronyn conceded he could be somewhat persnickety when preparing for a role.
- Not all judges or lawyers are persnickety about attendance.
- But the music industry is being far more persnickety.
- Perturbed, and even a little persnickety, Alex Popov wants it back.
- Traveling to Oklahoma didn't sound like fun to the persnickety journalist.
- characterized by excessive precision and attention to trivial details; "a persnickety job"; "a persnickety school teacher"
- (used colloquially) overly conceited or arrogant; "a snotty little scion of a degenerate family"-Laurent Le Sage; "they''re snobs--stuck-up and uppity and persnickety"
synonyms：, , , , , ,