periodontium meaning in Hindiperiodontium sentence in Hindi
- Abscesses of the periodontium are acute bacterial infections classified primarily by location.
- Forces that exceed the adaptive capacity of the periodontium produce injury called " trauma from occlusion ".
- In gingivitis, inflammation localized to the supracrestal region of the periodontium leads to ulceration of the junctional epithelium.
- With the consistent and complete removal of biofilm, the infection can be arrested and healthy periodontium can be achieved.
- The tooth is supported in bone by an attachment apparatus, known as the periodontium, which interacts with the root.
- And despite being defined as being a " noninflammatory destruction of the periodontium, " almost all cases did exhibit varying degrees of gingival inflammation.
- The periodontium is the supporting structure of a tooth, helping to attach the tooth to surrounding tissues and to allow sensations of touch and pressure.
- The supporting tissues are known as the periodontium, which includes the gingiva ( gums ), alveolar bone, cementum, and the periodontal ligament.
- The periodontium exists for the purpose of supporting teeth during their function and it depends on the stimulation it receives from the function for preservation of its structure.
- In patients who have lost their Vertical Dimension of Occlusion ( VDO ) due to attrition, it is more difficult for the selected teeth to intrude and extrude because their periodontium is so strong.