|ability: अधिकार कौशल|
perceptual ability meaning in Hindiperceptual ability sentence in Hindi
- Interaction between father and child promotes the child's physical well-being, perceptual abilities and overall competency.
- Not all people have the same internal perceptual ability.
- Children s perceptual abilities are still developing, too.
- Factors linked to handwriting include postural stability, sensory and perceptual abilities of the hand, and writing tool pressure.
- Edwards aimed to teach her readers how to draw, based on the development of the reader's perceptual abilities.
- Much later, experiments by Louis Herman, a former collaborator and student of Lilly's, demonstrated the crossmodal perceptual ability of dolphins.
- The first six scores come directly from the test : perceptual ability, reading comprehension, quantitative reasoning, biology, general chemistry, and organic chemistry.
- Additionally, their mean DAT Academic Average ( AA ) was 19.00 while their DAT Perceptual Ability Test ( PAT ) score was 19.40.
- The second section is divided into six different problem sets designed to test perceptual ability, specifically in the areas of three-dimensional manipulation and spatial reasoning.
- Dental schools frequently summarize their applicant's scores by listing the academic, science, and perceptual ability ( PAT ) scores they typically see in their matriculating classes.