pegmatite meaning in Hindipegmatite sentence in Hindi
- It is also found in pegmatite in Madagascar and in Brazil.
- Wolframite is found in quartz veins and pegmatites associated with intrusives.
- It is a product of the decomposition of beryl in pegmatites.
- Brockite occurs in granite and granite pegmatite as an accessory mineral.
- The most important sources of sheet mica are pegmatite deposits.
- Some skarns associated with granites also tend to host pegmatites.
- Beryllium becomes concentrated in felsic pegmatites in which chromium is almost absent.
- Pyrochlore occurs in pegmatites associated with nepheline syenites and other alkalic rocks.
- Spodumene occurs in lithium-rich granite pegmatites and aplites.
- This was on a base of pegmatite and Yorkshire sandstone.
- a form of igneous rock consisting of extremely coarse granite resulting from the crystallization of magma rich in rare elements