payor meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- payor " for their prescriptions, the governors said.
- payor " for their prescriptions, the governors saif.
- Non-business interest and dividends is generally sourced to residence of the payor.
- Medicaid also fund traditional home health services and is payor of adult day care services.
- He has gone on to become a partner in McKinsey & Company's Healthcare Payor and Provider practice.
- The source of certain income, such as dividends and interest, is based on location of the residence of the payor.
- Midwest again returned the check unpaid, this time stating that the payor's account lacked sufficient funds to cover the check.
- Once a patient is enrolled in hospice, the hospice becomes the insurance payor for that patient for any hospice-related illnesses.
- Certain retroactive cost adjustments and additional pharmacy benefit costs made by Coastal Physician's main payor in this market also affected earnings, the company said.
- Cheques create float ( cash in the payor's account which the payor still has access to while the transition has yet to be finalized ).