payoff function meaning in Hindi
• भुगतान फलन
|payoff: अदा अदायगी इनाम|
|function: अधिकार उत्सव काम|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- The type of a player determines that player's payoff function.
- A payoff function is a 2-place function of strategy profiles and types.
- Observe that the payoff function of Sion and Wolfe's example is clearly not semicontinuous.
- If the payoff function " K " is upper semicontinuous, then the game has a value.
- Different pricing formulae for various options will arise from the choice of payoff function at expiry and appropriate boundary conditions.
- The price of the option the value of the optionality thus reflects the convexity of the payoff function.
- In a Bayesian game, one has to specify strategy spaces, type spaces, payoff functions and beliefs for every player.
- We can define the payoff function which gives the profit of each firm as a function of the two outputs chosen by the firms.
- The payoff functions are generally classified into two categories : ( 1 ) determined by a single day; ( 2 ) determined by a longer period.
- P1 is satisfied since the payoff function ensures that the market price is consistent with the outputs supplied and that each firms profits equal revenue minus cost at this output.