pawnshop meaning in Hindipawnshop sentence in Hindi
- What pawnshops really are, are poor people's banks.
- There still are plenty of people coming to pawnshops for loans.
- The pawnshop is still in business, operated by his son.
- I bought that in Amarillo _ at a pawnshop in Amarillo,
- Pawnshops doing big business as public seeks quick cash, JAKARTA POST
- New York contains one pawnshop to every 12, 000 inhabitants.
- Pawnshops prospered in areas where the wages were low and unstable.
- Walters said pawnshop employees are also subject to legal scrutiny.
- ATMs, teleporters and pawnshops form the foundation of a virtual economy.
- Five national chains of pawnshops are now publicly traded companies.
- a shop where loans are made with personal property as security