pawl meaning in Hindipawl sentence in Hindi
- Riders appreciate the nearly silent operation of its springless centrifugal pawls.
- When power to the coil disconnects, the spring retracts the pawl.
- But the pawl ( assumed to be rigid ) will then oscillate.
- The pawl goes over center as it is turned in the forward direction.
- This was achieved by a ratchet and pawl mechanism.
- Pawls then secured them in one of four positions.
- It is kept there against spring tension by a pawl pivoted on the frame.
- Pawl Galea and u | ?Muscat Azzopardi.
- If the parking pawl breaks off or bends, serious transaxle damage can occur.
- Ms . Pawl said : " Some of them try to give us money.
- a hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward