patsy meaning in Hindipatsy sentence in Hindi
• भोला-भाला व्यक्ति
- Patsy was someone who never, never gave up on anything.
- Patsy was mainly a country gal singing honky-tonk songs.
- It will be as if Patsy herself is taking the stage.
- I figured the Lakers were the ideal patsies for the Sonics.
- Oswald was a " patsy, " he says.
- Goodstein, of course, knows Steinbrenner is not a patsy.
- The original Patsy's opened in East Harlem in 1932.
- Patsy Cline, " a stage show about their relationship.
- There is a Patsy Cline exhibit at the downtown cultural center.
- As if life weren't hard enough for Patsy Jones.
- a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
synonyms：, , , , , , ,