• विकृतिविज्ञान विभाग
|pathology: विकृति विज्ञान|
|department: अंग क्षेत्र|
pathology department meaning in Hindipathology department sentence in Hindi
- He was chairman plant pathology department at the Berkeley Campus in 1954.
- At the time it was the largest pathology department in the world.
- Shen Danhua, 42, deputy head of the pathology department, said by telephone.
- Glenn is an adjunct professor with Ohio State s Speech Pathology Department.
- In 1857, he was named chair of the Physiology and General Pathology department.
- Practitioners of clinical linguistics typically work in Speech-Language Pathology departments or linguistics departments.
- For eleven years she ran the Royal Horticultural Society's Plant Pathology Department at Wisley.
- The Pathology Department was established in 1880; the first autopsy was conducted in 1882.
- From 1910 he was the head of Pathology Department of the hospital in Munich-Schwabing.
- Eventually Columbia's pathology department came up with $ 20, 000 to get them started.