pasty meaning in Hindi
[ 'peisti ] sound:pasty sentence in Hindi
- So the manager immediately ordered his employees to start wearing pasties.
- Informed of this dilemma, my colleague turned pasty-faced.
- Pinch edges together and shape each pasty into an oval mound.
- She went for G-strings and skin-toned pasties.
- One bite of a steaming-hot pasty immediately inspires enthusiasm.
- The pasty was mentioned in English literature as early as 1300.
- "Hands Off Our Pasty ! " it shrieked.
- He has taken on a pasty, ragged, joyless sheen.
- In the end, my knishes were always heavy and pasty.
- Gone is the middle-class pudginess and pasty white skin.
- (usually used in the plural) one of a pair of adhesive patches worn to cover the nipples of exotic dancers and striptease performers
- small meat pie or turnover
- having the sticky properties of an adhesive
synonyms：, , , , , ,
- resembling paste in color; pallid; "he looked pasty and red-eyed"; "a complexion that had been pastelike was now chalky white"