• मिट्टी तेल
|paraffin: मिट्टी तेल|
|oil: घी तेल रोगन रोग़न|
paraffin oil meaning in Hindiparaffin oil sentence in Hindi
- The polymer resins are first mixed with, paraffin oil, antioxidant and other additives.
- The strongest signals correspond to the explosive ingredients : water, ammonia and paraffin oil.
- It is soluble in propylene glycol, paraffin oil, and kerosene.
- In 1852 paraffin oil by distillation of coal, known as the oil shale industry.
- After paraffin oil / kerosene cookers.
- For this purpose painters most frequently use a paint burner or torch that burns paraffin oil under air pressure.
- Overall, the depot-laying journeys established three depots containing of supplies, which included of seal meat and of paraffin oil.
- Paraffin oil became the source of power in 1911, and a clockwork mechanism changed the light from fixed to flashing.
- Q . During the hurricane scare, somehow or other paraffin oil spilled in the car, and does it ever smell!
- Inventor of Processes for the manufacture of cyanides, ammonia, fuel gas and paraffin oils, which have had an important influence on these industries.
- (British usage) kerosine