papaya tree meaning in Hindipapaya tree sentence in Hindi
- In the compound where we lived, there was this fruitless papaya tree.
- In the courtyard, papaya trees grow near a lion's-head fountain.
- Papain protects papaya trees from herbivorous insects : role of cysteine proteases in latex.
- Miss Goncalves fled to a thicket of mango and papaya trees behind the house.
- A scraggly papaya tree clung to a wall, its splayed leaves frayed and dusty.
- An outbreak of Papaya ringspot virus in the mid- 90s decimated Hawaii's papaya trees.
- She planted 300 papaya trees and resumed her experiments.
- Papain is a protease obtained from the latex of the fruit of the papaya tree.
- In some cases, farmers have lost up to $ 15, 000 worth of papaya trees.
- Plantain and papaya trees grow next to flowering bougainvillea.
- tropical American shrub or small tree having huge deeply palmately cleft leaves and large oblong yellow fruit
synonyms：, , , ,