• पामिटिक अम्ल
|acid: खटाई तेजाब ऐसिड|
palmitic acid meaning in Hindipalmitic acid sentence in Hindi
- "' Isopropyl palmitate "'is the ester of isopropyl alcohol and palmitic acid.
- Palmitic acid strongly boosts metastasis in mouse models of human oral cancer cells.
- The cetyl ester of palmitic acid ( cetyl palmitate ) occurs in spermaceti.
- Chemically, ethyl palmitate is the ethyl ester of palmitic acid.
- It is biosynthesized from palmitic acid by the action of the enzyme delta-9 desaturase.
- The main compounds of the seed oil are oleic, linoleic, stearic, and palmitic acid.
- Cocoa butter contains a high proportion of saturated fats, derived from stearic and palmitic acids.
- The C16 family consists mainly of 16-hydroxy palmitic acid and 9, 16-or 10, 16-dihydroxypalmitic acid.
- Plant and animal based Palmitic acids vary in their structure and act differently when consumed.
- Allosteric subunit binds a non-substrate, activating FA ( e . g ., palmitic acid ).
- a saturated fatty acid that is the major fat in meat and dairy products