package tour meaning in Hindipackage tour sentence in Hindi
- We could lower the price of package tours to attract more clients.
- Many people traveled from Portugal on package tours to witness the handover.
- Most tourists go to Hong Kong as part of a package tour.
- Prices for package tours in North Rhine-Westphalia fell 6 . 7 percent.
- But he said packaged tours of the city are few in number.
- We are teachers and hope to find a reasonably priced package tour.
- In the U . S ., package tours usually target budget travelers.
- Collette Vacations offers travelers many choices that reflect the change in package tours.
- The bar is mainly used by attracting package tour groups on'benders'
- For many travelers, a package tour might be a better option.
- a tour arranged by a travel agent; transportation and food and lodging are all provided at an inclusive price