• प्रशांत रजत देवदार
|pacific: प्रशांत महासागर|
|silver: चाँदी का सिक्का|
|fir: देवदारु सनोबर सरो|
pacific silver fir meaning in Hindipacific silver fir sentence in Hindi
- It is more tolerant than all its associates except Pacific silver fir, western hemlock, and Alaska cedar.
- The higher elevations of the park surrounding Schoen Lake also consist of mountain hemlock, Pacific Silver Fir and wolves.
- Vegetation in the Waldo Lake Wilderness consists mostly of Douglas-fir, mountain hemlock, and Pacific silver fir.
- These mountains are not the highest of the Klamath Mountains, but due to the Alaska Yellow-Cedar and Pacific Silver Fir.
- Pacific silver fir is a major climax species in many communities of the mountain hemlock forest in British Columbia and Washington and northern Oregon.
- Mountain hemlock is more commonly the major climax species in the mountain hemlock zone south of central Oregon where Pacific silver fir does not occur.
- The Alpine Lakes Wilderness is considered by the Pacific Silver Fir, Subalpine Mountain Hemlock, Subalpine Fir, and Grand Fir / Douglas Fir.
- It is a very shade-tolerant tree; among associated species in the Pacific Northwest, it is matched or exceeded in shade tolerance only by Pacific silver fir.
- In addition, the headwaters of the Salmon River in the wilderness also hold a relict stand of Pacific silver fir, which is the southern most stand in the range of the species.
- Pacific silver fir is very closely related to Maries'fir " A . mariesii " from Japan, which is distinguished by its slightly shorter leaves and smaller cones, which are long.