• गति निर्धारक
• गति निर्धारक धावक
• सबसे आगे रहने वाला घोड़ा
pacesetter meaning in Hindipacesetter sentence in Hindi
- By the turn, Stevens moved Silver Charm outside the pacesetters.
- The favorite finished 1 lengths in front of pacesetter Six Below.
- Beard was the pacesetter, no matter what the times say.
- Hall of Famer Margaret Smith Court is the pacesetter with 24.
- He is a boorish, screw-you pacesetter for cravings.
- The newspaper also won a Pacesetter award from JACC in 1999.
- "The Foundry Conference has been a pacesetter on many occasions.
- The Pacesetter battalion redeployed with the 4th Infantry Division to Ft.
- The deliveries included six Pacesetter type units and eight GVA designs.
- And he has been a crafty deal maker and pacesetter.
- a horse used to set the pace in racing
- a leading instance in its field; "the new policy will be a pacesetter in community relations"