• गतिचालक कोशिका
|pacemaker: अगुआ गतिनिर्धारक|
|cell: बिल कुटीर बैटरी|
pacemaker cell meaning in Hindipacemaker cell sentence in Hindi
- The pre-B�tzinger complex also contains pacemaker cells which initiate spontaneous breathing.
- Activity is initiated by the pacemaker cells, ( myenteric interstitial cells of Cajal ).
- The bandleaders of this intricate sequence are the pacemaker cells.
- The molecular basis of these phenotypes was a loss in synchrony between pacemaker cells.
- Ventricular pacemaker cells discharge at a slower rate than the SA or AV node.
- Cardiac pacemaker cells carry the impulses that are responsible for the beating of the heart.
- The cardiac pacemaker cells of the sinoatrial node in the heart provide a good example.
- These pacemaker cells are special because they leak.
- This negative chronotropic effect would therefore be synergistic with the direct effect on cardiac pacemaker cells.
- Pacemaker cells in the heart oscillate in harmony.