• गति प्रेरक
|pace: गति चाल पग प्रगति|
pace maker meaning in Hindipace maker sentence in Hindi
- Schmidt has a pace maker and has also suffered from a thyroid condition.
- The pace makers were on record pace, they were absolutely perfect,
- HCN4 is prominently expressed in the pace maker region of the mammalian heart.
- Takahashi started stepping up her pace after kilometer 5, helped by pace makers.
- The pace makers would then swing wide, leaving Dan Patch alone against the clock.
- But the pace makers dropped out a little bit early.
- Suppliers of imported heart pace makers, for instance, sell the devices for three times cost.
- When the second pace maker dropped out after about 1, 500 meters, Gebrselassie never let up.
- In spite of non-cooperative health and recurrent problems with his pace maker, Rana has left his mark in many branches of Astrophysics and in Amateur Astronomy in India.
- Like CT . However, there are well-identified health risks associated with tissue heating from exposure to the RF field and the presence of implanted devices in the body, such as pace makers.