oxazepam meaning in Hindioxazepam sentence in Hindi
- Its other active metabolites include the minor active metabolites temazepam and oxazepam.
- It is the pivalate ( 2, 2-dimethylpropanoate ) ester of oxazepam.
- Nitrazepam and temazepam were the most prevalent drugs detected, followed by oxazepam and flunitrazepam.
- The benzodiazepines chlordiazepoxide ( Librium ) and oxazepam ( Serax ) have largely replaced phenobarbital for detoxification.
- Compared to its parent drug, oxazepam, pivoxazepam is more rapidly absorbed and slightly more sedative.
- Oxazepam is used for the treatment of anxiety and insomnia and in the control of symptoms of alcohol withdrawal.
- A 1995 study found that temazepam is more rapidly absorbed and oxazepam is more slowly absorbed than most other benzodiazepines.
- The main active metabolites of pinazepam are depropargylpinazepam ( " N "-desmethyldiazepam, nordazepam ) and oxazepam.
- Silva also tested positive for the anti-anxiety medication Oxazepam and Temazepam, which is used to treat sleep deprivation.
- An Australian ( 1995 ) study found oxazepam less toxic and less sedative, and temazepam more toxic and more sedative, than most benzodiazepines in overdose.
- a tranquilizing drug (trade name Serax) used to treat anxiety and insomnia and alcohol withdrawal