overbalance meaning in Hindioverbalance sentence in Hindi
• सन्तुलन खोने से गिरना
- He overbalanced and stumbled forwards, and Tallon removed the bails.
- Turning to greet them, he stepped backwards and overbalanced.
- This place is way, way, way overbalanced to IT types.
- Clearly, the layout of the apartment is overbalanced toward the entertaining rooms.
- A merge to the main page would overbalance it.
- Overbalanced perforating is normally carried out with the help of Perforating Guns or Hollow carriers.
- "With Gatling, it's way overbalanced in the Nets'favor ."
- Many Paris shares began trading late, after officials halted dealings amid an overbalance of sell orders.
- Many Paris shares began trading late, after officials delayed dealings amid an overbalance of sell orders.
- Miyabiyama pulled back after the initial collision, causing his overbalanced opponent slip forward into the dirt.
- cause to be off balance; "It is not desirable to overbalance the budget"
- weigh more heavily; "these considerations outweigh our wishes"