output block meaning in Hindioutput block sentence in Hindi
- Then it overlaps and adds the 1024-element output blocks.
- Edge effects are eliminated by overlapping either the input blocks or the output blocks.
- Nothing is discarded, but 200 values of each output block must be " saved " for the addition with the next block.
- In the " squeeze " phase, output blocks are read from the same subset of the state, alternated with state transformations.
- Yarrow keeps count of the output block, because once the key is compromised, the leak of the old output before the compromised one can be stopped immediately.
- After a key-and IV-setup process, MUGI outputs 64-bit output strings based on the internal state, while updating the internal state after each output block.
- At Eurocrypt 2006, speed reports were presented for QUAD instances with 160-bit state and output block over the fields GF ( 2 ), GF ( 16 ), and GF ( 256 ).
- The Enhanced Full Rate ( GSM 06.60 ) technical specification describes the detailed mapping between input blocks of 160 speech samples in 13-bit uniform PCM format to encoded blocks of 244 bits and from encoded blocks of 244 bits to output blocks of 160 reconstructed speech samples.