|out: हड़ताल पर बहाना|
|crop: मुठिया फ़सल होना|
out crop meaning in Hindiout crop sentence in Hindi
- An unnamed coarse leucogranite has a small out crop east of Jerrabomberra creek.
- Spills also take out crops and aquacultures through contamination of groundwater and soils.
- Pineapples were grown until 1895, when freezing weather wiped out crops and ended commercial farming.
- Tomato speck usually doesn't wipe out crops, but it is difficult to get rid of.
- The combination of a dry winter, early frosts and a wet summer has wiped out crops.
- "We're just a couple of worn-out crop-dusters,"
- Afghan police have launched a fresh drive in recent days to wipe out crops in several provinces.
- There were cumbersome export restrictions to discuss and the need for trains to hustle out crops and wheat.
- Its winds were stronger than Hurricane Lili, which wiped out crops and left thousands homeless in Cuba in 1996.
- Michelle's winds were stronger than Hurricane Lili, which wiped out crops and left thousands homeless in Cuba in 1996.