ousel meaning in Hindiousel sentence in Hindi
- The creature is variously known as the Sidehill Ousel, Gyascutus, Sidewinder, Wampus, Gudaphro, Hunkus, Rickaboo Racker, Prock, Gwinter, or Cutter Cuss.
- Yet Keene was commissioned, probably at short notice, to make not only the dragon but also a bear, a magpie and an ousel for " Siegfried ", a car with rams for Fricka in " Die Walk�re ", and sacrificial beasts and a pair of ravens for " G�tterd�mmerung ".
- Birds and animals ousel, wapiti, elephant, mocking-bird, moose, and many others are described in the words of the hunter-naturalist TR . Historical topics from before Roosevelt's era are covered, including the fall of the Roman Empire, the Mongol Invasions, the French Revolution, and the War of 1812.
- Unfortunately Pennant's letters to White have been lost : White's " Natural History " begins with 44 of White's letters to Pennant, of which the first nine were never posted; the remaining 35 letters are dated between 4 August 1767 and 30 November 1780, covering topics as varied as whether swallows hibernate or migrate ( letter 10 ), ring ousels ( letter 20 ), whether peacock trains are really tails ( letter 35 ), and thunderstorms ( letter 44 ).
- common black European thrush
synonyms：, , , , ,