organicism meaning in Hindiorganicism sentence in Hindi
- Sinnott was a proponent of organicism and a critic of reductionism.
- In other words he was a proponent of a variety of organicism.
- The work of Haldane was an influence on organicism.
- Thomas Hobbes arguably put forward a form of organicism.
- A number of biologists in the early to mid-twentieth century embraced organicism.
- According to Ernst Mayr, Ritter introduced the third school of thought : organicism.
- Today, organicism might be called systems theory.
- Organicism believed that life was interrelationships between living things, living in a complex web.
- "purity " and " organicism " were encoded with distinct political meanings?
- Gilbert and Sarkar distinguish organicism from holism to avoid what they see as the vitalistic or spiritualistic connotations of holism.
- theory that the total organization of an organism rather than the functioning of individual organs is the determinant of life processes