operant conditioning meaning in Hindioperant conditioning sentence in Hindi
• क्रियाप्रसूत अनुकूलन
|operant: क्रियाप्रसूत चलता|
|conditioning: अनुकूलन अनुबन्धन|
- Contingency management programs are a direct product of research from operant conditioning.
- Operant conditioning and social learning positively reinforces discrete instances of prosocial behaviors.
- Skinner invented the operant conditioning chamber, also known as the Skinner Box.
- Skinner's group in the United States took more of an operant conditioning focus.
- One more reason for irrational beliefs can perhaps be explained by operant conditioning.
- The most important of these are classical conditioning and operant conditioning.
- Operant conditioning reinforces this behavior with a reward or a punishment.
- A " Drosophila " flight simulator has been used to examine operant conditioning.
- :Most mammals, with enough time and effort, can be trained by operant conditioning.
- This is well-covered at Conditioning ( disambiguation ), Classical conditioning, and Operant conditioning.
- conditioning in which an operant response is brought under stimulus control by virtue of presenting reinforcement contingent upon the occurrence of the operant response