open meaning in Hindi
[ 'əupən ] sound:
• खुला मैदान
• खुला समुद्र
• खुली जगह
• खिला हुआ
• खिला हुआ
• खुला हुआ
• प्रकाश करना
• पता लगाना
• स्थापित करना
• शुरू होना
• प्रारम्भ करना
• प्रारंभ करना
• प्रारंभ होना
• आविष्कार करना
• उन्मुक्त करना
• उद्घाटन करना
• शुरु होना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Element '%s' was closed, no element is currently open
अवयव '%s' बन्द था, कोई अवयव वर्तमान में खुला नहीं है
- Open each selected item in a navigation window
प्रत्येक चयनित वस्तु को नेविग़ेशन विंडो में खोलें
- Open another Nautilus window for the displayed location
अन्य Nautilus विंडो को प्रदर्शित स्थान के लिये खोलें
- The final Kreteshiam and opening times are Eyosin
ये अंतिम क्रेटेशियस एवं आरंभिक इयोसीन काल के हैं।
- Harpal Singh has thrown open the doors of immense possibility .
हरपाल सिंह ने खासी उमीदों के द्वार खोले हैं .
- And it really opened my eyes to this conversation
और इस बात ने मेरी आँखें इस वार्तालाप की तरफ खोल दीं
- What prospects did it open up for future growth ?
भावी विकास के लिए इन्होंने किन किन आशाओं को जगाया ?
- But in the open market that plot is now worth almost Rs 15 lakh .
मगर अब खुले बाजार में वह भूखंड़ करीब 15 लख रु .
- can't open global configuration file '%s'.
विश्वव्यापी संरचना फ़ाइल '%s' को खोला नहीं जा सकता है।
- The terrorists open fire at Yadav and kill him .
आतंकवादी यादव पर गोलियां चलकर उन्हें मार देते हैं .
- affording unobstructed entrance and exit; not shut or closed; "an open door"; "they left the door open"
- affording free passage or access; "open drains"; "the road is open to traffic"; "open ranks"
- used of mouth or eyes; "keep your eyes open"; "his mouth slightly opened"
- (set theory) of an interval that contains neither of its endpoints
- open and observable; not secret or hidden; "an overt lie"; "overt hostility"; "overt intelligence gathering"; "open ballots"
- ready or willing to receive favorably; "receptive to the proposals"
- ready for business; "the stores are open"
- not having been filled; "the job is still open"
- openly straightforward and direct without reserve or secretiveness; "his candid eyes"; "an open and trusting nature"; "a heart-to-heart talk"
- without undue constriction as from e.g. tenseness or inhibition; "the clarity and resonance of an open tone"; "her natural and open response"
- affording free passage or view; "a clear view"; "a clear path to victory"; "open waters"; "the open countryside"
- having no protecting cover or enclosure; "an open boat"; "an open fire"; "open sports cars"
- open to or in view of all; "an open protest"; "an open letter to the editor"
- with no protection or shield; "the exposed northeast frontier"; "open to the weather"; "an open wound"
- accessible to all; "open season"; "an open economy"
- not sealed or having been unsealed; "the letter was already open"; "the opened package lay on the table"
- not brought to a conclusion; subject to further thought; "an open question"; "our position on this bill is still undecided"; "our lawsuit is still undetermined"
synonyms：undecided, undetermined, unresolved
- (of textures) full of small openings or gaps; "an open texture"; "a loose weave"
- possibly accepting or permitting; "a passage capable of misinterpretation"; "open to interpretation"; "an issue open to question"; "the time is fixed by the director and players and therefore subject to much variation"
- not requiring union membership; "an open shop employs nonunion workers"
- not defended or capable of being defended; "an open city"; "open to attack"
synonyms：assailable, undefendable, undefended
- make available; "This opens up new possibilities"
- become available; "an opportunity opened up"
- make the opening move; "Kasparov opened with a standard opening"
- cause to open or to become open; "Mary opened the car door"
- become open; "The door opened"
- spread out or open from a closed or folded state; "open the map"; "spread your arms"
synonyms：unfold, spread, spread out
- display the contents of a file or start an application as on a computer
- afford access to; "the door opens to the patio"; "The French doors give onto a terrace"
- begin or set in action, of meetings, speeches, recitals, etc.; "He opened the meeting with a long speech"
- start to operate or function or cause to start operating or functioning; "open a business"
- have an opening or passage or outlet; "The bedrooms open into the hall"
- information that has become public; "all the reports were out in the open"; "the facts had been brought to the surface"
- a tournament in which both professionals and amateurs may play
- where the air is unconfined; "he wanted to get outdoors a little"; "the concert was held in the open air"; "camping in the open"
synonyms：outdoors, out-of-doors, open air
- a clear or unobstructed space or expanse of land or water; "finally broke out of the forest into the open"