omega meaning in Hindiomega sentence in Hindi
- If nothing works and omega is not very close to one,
- Omega holds more than 1 million Scotts shares, Leeds said.
- Postel belonged to Alpha Omega Alpha, a medical honor society.
- Some, including Envirosell and Omega, have worked with Ryan.
- Leon Cooperman's Omega Fund jumped 30 percent through September.
- Fish oil is another source of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Scientists express this condition of critical density as omega equals one.
- There was Omega Centauri, a cluster of especially old stars.
- To drum up support for " Omega Code,"
- These days Omega Protein enjoys a near monopoly fishing for menhaden.
- the last (24th) letter of the Greek alphabet
- the ending of a series or sequence; "the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end"--Revelation